With the first snowfall of winter 2019 on the ground here in southern Ontario it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas is just around the corner. This means our winter seasonal scents can start to be released. Returning this year is a previous favorite, After Eight.
Anyone who has had the thin squares of smooth mint covered in dark chocolate knows how great this scent is. The perfect of pairing of cold from the mint and warmth from the chocolate are perfectly blended in this balm. Be the best smelling beard at the Christmas party this year.
With premium ingredients, Topher's Beard Balm will keep your beard looking and feeling it's best by moisturizing and protecting the hair. Canadian Beeswax, 2 exotic butters and 6 natural oils, all carefully selected for their hydrating, moisturizing and fixative properties are paired with our fragrance blends to create a beard balm that both strengthens and conditions the hair while offering a medium hold to keep those rogue beard hairs in line. Bask in the confidence of knowing that your beard is not only healthy, but looks, feels and smells it's best.
What's inside Topher's Beard Balm:
- Shea Butter to help soften and repair dry, brittle hair.
- Cocoa Butter help reduce under beard itch.
- Grape Seed Oil to reduce dry skin while strengthening hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil to reduce dry skin and dandruff and itch.
- Jojoba Oil increases moisture all along the hair shaft
- Hemp Seed Oil to seal moisture into the hair follicles.
- Rice Bran Oil for UV protection, shine and thickens hair.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties and shine.
- Pure Canadian Beeswax to lock in all that moisture as well as offer some hold for styling.
Contains Essential Oils and/or Phthalate Free Fragrance.
Test on skin before use, may contain allergens.