Paw Butter is an all-natural oil + herbal-based blend specially formulated to heal rough, chapped, dry dog paw pads. Paws can become dry + damaged from many elements such as ice, salt, sand, rough or hot surfaces. Paw Butter helps to deeply moisturize + nourish the skin to heal paws. Perfectly safe, non toxic + edible, so you do not have to worry if your dog attempts to lick it off.
You will be able to see noticeable results even after just one use! This product comes strongly recommended and your dog will thank you. Paw Butter comes in wax form + provides protection even in the most extreme conditions.
Perfect for dogs who don't like boots on their feet!! Works on dry noses too!!
Comes in a large 4 oz tin. Just a dab will do, for most average sized dogs a tin will last a whole season. This is depending on how many walks + on the size of your fur baby.
What's in Topher's Paw Butter
- Shea Butter - A natural humectant, emollient and anti-inflammatory. Revitalizes and heals damaged skin.
- Babassu Oil - Rich in antioxidant Vit E, antibactieral and soothing on the paw pad.
- Calendula infused Rice Bran Oil - Natural anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antioxidant. Helps to heal dry and damaged skin, irritations, and other skin problems
- Hemp Seed Oil - A powerful antioxidant with moisturizing and healing properties. Soothes sensitive, inflamed or irritated skin.
- Cold Pressed Avocado Oil - Reduce inflammation of irritated skin and may accelarate wound healing.
- Pure Canadian Beeswax - A natural humectant with anti-bacterial properties and vitamin A, it aids in natural healing and cell development without clogging pores.
- Lavender Essential Oil - analgesic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Cederwood Essential Oil - Antiseptic, tonifying, circulation-stimulating. Good for skin and dermatitis of all types.
Warning - NOT FOR USE WITH CATS. Feline livers cannot process essential oils + it could be detrimental to their health.