Every spring the maple sap runs from about mid February to the end of March. This sap is collected and boiled down to create liquid Canadian gold, also known as Maple Syrup. We Canadians put this on everything from Pancakes and French toast as well as Bacon and Beards. Not your average beard oil.
Six natural oils, carefully selected for their hydrating and moisturizing properties are paired with our Canadian Maple fragrance blend to create a beard oil that both strengthens and conditions the hair but more importantly, also hydrates the skin beneath it to make beard itch and flakes a thing of the past. Bask in the confidence of knowing that your beard is not only healthy, but looks, feels and smells it's best.
- Grape Seed Oil to reduce dry skin while strengthening hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil to reduce dry skin and dandruff and itch.
- Jojoba Oil to lock in moisture all along the hair shaft.
- Hemp Seed Oil to seal moisture into the hair follicles.
- Rice Bran Oil for UV protection, shine and thickens hair.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties and shine.
Contains Essential Oil and/or Phthalate Free Fragrance.
Test on skin before use, may contain allergens.