Apple Moonshine mixed with dark and earthy patchouli with a little bit of apple pie thrown in. I'm not sure I could class this as a fruity scent as it has several levels that change throughout the day. One moment you may smell apple, and then earthy woods and then back to mulled cider. You have to try it to understand. Not your average beard balm.
With premium ingredients, Topher's Dirty Apple Beard Balm will keep your beard looking and feeling it's best by moisturizing and protecting the hair. Canadian Beeswax, 2 exotic butters and 6 natural oils, all carefully selected for their hydrating, moisturizing and fixative properties are paired with our Dirty Apple fragrance blend to create a beard balm that both strengthens and conditions the hair while offering a medium hold to keep those rogue beard hairs in line. Bask in the confidence of knowing that your beard is not only healthy, but looks, feels and smells it's best.
What's inside Topher's Beard Balm:
- Shea Butter to help soften and repair dry, brittle hair.
- Cocoa Butter help reduce under beard itch.
- Grape Seed Oil to reduce dry skin while strengthening hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil to reduce dry skin and dandruff and itch.
- Jojoba Oil increases moisture all along the hair shaft
- Hemp Seed Oil to seal moisture into the hair follicles.
- Rice Bran Oil for UV protection, shine and thickens hair.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties and shine.
- Pure Canadian Beeswax to lock in all that moisture as well as offer some hold for styling.
Contains Essential Oils and/or Phthalate Free Fragrance.
Test on skin before use, may contain allergens.