Kentucky Bourbon and Tobacco are two of the manliest scents around. We took those two scents and blended then with sweet Canadian Maple Syrup. Not your average beard balm.
This is the balm we made in partnership with Country 104s morning radio show for Luke Combs when he was in town. Luke loved it so much that he ordered a bunch more from us, so that he can have it ready to put in his beard at any time, on tour or at home. Now you can too.
With premium ingredients, Topher's Beard Balm will keep your beard looking and feeling it's best by moisturizing and protecting the hair. Canadian Beeswax, 2 exotic butters and 6 natural oils, all carefully selected for their hydrating, moisturizing and fixative properties are paired with our fragrance blends to create a beard balm that both strengthens and conditions the hair while offering a medium hold to keep those rogue beard hairs in line. Bask in the confidence of knowing that your beard is not only healthy, but looks, feels and smells it's best.
What's inside Topher's Beard Balm:
- Shea Butter to help soften and repair dry, brittle hair.
- Cocoa Butter help reduce under beard itch.
- Grape Seed Oil to reduce dry skin while strengthening hair.
- Sweet Almond Oil to reduce dry skin and dandruff and itch.
- Jojoba Oil increases moisture all along the hair shaft
- Hemp Seed Oil to seal moisture into the hair follicles.
- Rice Bran Oil for UV protection, shine and thickens hair.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties and shine.
- Pure Canadian Beeswax to lock in all that moisture as well as offer some hold for styling.
Contains Essential Oils and/or Phthalate Free Fragrance.
Test on skin before use, may contain allergens.