Soaking your feet in a tub of warm water is very beneficial and relaxing, after a long, hard day at work, or wearing a pair of uncomfortable shoes.
Foot Soaks are an easy treat to give yourself with many added benefits. Simply add 2 - 3 oz to very warm water and soak for 30-60 minutes.
Being able to provide yourself with a foot soak on any kind of routine basis not only gives your feet some relief, it gives you a little time to relax. This is the perfect time to close your eyes and meditate, pick up your journal and start writing, read a good book or just simply sit and relax. Not only will your feet feel better, you will have spent some quiet time with yourself. After all, you deserve it!
What's in Topher's Foot Soaks?
- Magnesium Sulphate - (Epsom Salts ) Works wonders to relax sore and tired muscles. Helps to relieve inflammation.
- Maris Sal - (Dead Sea Salt) Helps to strengthens skin tissue, improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins and balance the natural pH levels. Dead Sea salt can also help to treat eczema by exfoliating dead skin cells, rehydrating the skin and restoring depleted minerals.
- Sodium Bicarbonate - (Baking Soda) Makes skin feel silky and soft.
- Sodium Chloride - (Himalayan Pink Salt) Becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. The Himalayan pink salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil - Relief from muscle pain, fatigue and inflammation.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - Packed with antioxidants that protect and nourish your skin. Calming and relaxing to your body and mind.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - Antifungal properties help with any skin or nail symptoms like Athletes Foot or nail fungus.
- Chromium oxide green (hydrated) - Chromium (III) oxide is the inorganic compound of the formula Cr2O3. It is one of principal oxides of chromium and is used as a pigment. In nature, it occurs as the rare mineral eskolaite.